May 03, 2010

Easy Start

So, here we go... To make it easy for myself I'll start with blogging about last year's Easter muffins.


Why easy? Because I don't actually remember the exact recipe, thereby avoiding having to write a long post with detailed instructions. Why Easter muffins? Because I made them somewhen around Easter. We didn't actually eat them during the Easter weekend itself but I still got to use all the colourful Easter decoration without it being too out of season.


I made two kinds of muffins. Both times I probably used a basic muffin recipe and simply added differently flavoured yoghurt and fruits and nuts (I believe I ended up with raspberry-almond-muffins and dried-apricot-chocolate-muffins). Plus - as is obvious from the pictures - I added lots and lots of all kinds of decorations :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment